Technological advances make audio experiences more and more enjoyable. You can also expect exceptional quality, comfort and ergonomics. To get this you must purchase the correct gear. When looking for headphones make sure their specifications align with what you want to use them for.
Earbuds are small headphones you can fit in or around your ears. They’re light weight which makes them ideal for exercising and home or work use. This review will help you pick the perfect pair from the smallest Bluetooth earbuds around.
You have to keep important features in mind:
- Sound clarity
- Compatibility with your current audio sources
Which of these features are most important to you? These must drive your final decision.
Our recommendation for one of the best and smallest Bluetooth earbuds products is the Hiwill Wireless Headphones. Not only do you get earbuds at a respectable price but they’re reportedly comfortable and offers clear sound.
Smallest Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds Reviews
#1: True Wireless Earbuds, LiteXim TW-08 Bluetooth 4.1 Cordless Stereo In-Ear Headphones
LiteXim offers you an all round winner thanks to the protective casing and the fact you can use the earbuds separately or together for stereo effects. They aren’t designed for exercise though.
You can easily connect the earbuds with most mobile devices and Smartphones via Bluetooth. The portable charging case means you can take battery power with you wherever you go.
- Available in two colors:
- Different size tips mean you’re bound to find a type that fits your ears perfectly.
- The case allows for additional 12 hours of use.
- Ergonomic ear piece design minimizes chance that the units hurt your ears.
- Can share audio experiences because units can be used separately.
- No wires to get tangled.
- Can use as Smartphone ear pieces. One side will mute while call is in process.
- Excellent sound quality.
- You can’t charge the earbuds and pair them with devices at the same time.
- Can’t use them during strenuous sports.
- Microphone feature causes unclear communication.
- Low quality charging mechanism. You’re never sure whether it will charge.
- The reason you can’t use these during strenuous exercise is because they’re slightly too heavy and will easily fall out.
- You can’t change volume on the devices.
This product promises satisfaction and has original features. Unfortunately it doesn’t deliver in terms of quality. Various features are faulty or unreliable. It may be wise to invest more in a more advanced product for optimum satisfaction.
Make sure to check out the best cheap earbuds.
#2: Plantronics BackBeat 903+ Wireless Headphones with Mic
These earbuds look modern and have various advanced features:
- Digital Signal Processing which cancels noise so your phone conversations will be clear.
- Strong receptors so you can move 30ft away from the audio source while still enjoying clear sound.
All of this is part of a sleek design that will look good in the gym or at work.
- You enjoy up to seven hours of audio or talk time after one charge.
- The software can identify conference calls.
- It can remind you of meetings when you sync it with certain Android apps.
- Carrying pouch included.
- 168 hours standby time.
- Uncomfortable when you wear glasses too which makes them impractical for the office.
- Take note that switching between mono and stereo—for audio vs calls—doesn’t happen easily when connected to a laptop, only with Smartphones.
- The switches and buttons can easily be pressed when you put on the headphones as they’re positioned on the ear pieces.
- Ear pieces fit but feel loose which makes them uncomfortable especially during exercise.
- Can’t connect to different devices simultaneously.
This item can be your ideal smallest Bluetooth earbuds thanks to the exceptional quality of the battery. It charges well and offers many hours of talk time. Unfortunately there are some comfort issues. You may want to test them out in store before purchasing them.
This device isn’t exactly wireless as the earbuds are still connected to a small unit. This unit acts as the remote and can be clipped to clothing or connected to the neck strap. This remote helps you answer calls and set other variables such as volume. This is all done from the remote so your audio source doesn’t have to be touched.
Your options on the remote include:
- Fast forward
- Volume up or down
- CVC (Clear Voice Capture) features help to support clear calls without too much noise and static.
- ANC (Active Noise Cancelling) features help you enjoy music and communicate well on calls since 95% of ambient background noise is cancelled.
- Bluetooth 4.0 features mean you enjoy optimum streaming technology so your Bluetooth connections are of high quality.
- 16 hours of listening time is possible on a full battery. You also have 300 hours of standby time.
- You can connect with two devices at one time.
- Excellent sound.
- You can’t see how much battery power is left.
- One of the more expensive options.
- The clip isn’t ideal to use when excessive movement is required such as during jogging.
You’ll love how well this product performs in terms of sound quality. It’s also quite user friendly. Unfortunately it won’t serve you well if you want some of the smallest Bluetooth earbuds that will make exercising more enjoyable. Your decision must be based upon what you want to use it for.
#4: Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones
Bose is so in line with modern development that they thought of designing an app. This app helps you manage your SoundSport headphones if you want them to switch between different devices. This also helps you customize settings so you have a lot of control over your audio experience.
The fact that they don’t completely seal means you can still hear noises around you. This can be bothersome but also acts as a safety feature. You can wear them while surrounded by traffic without putting yourself in danger. You’ll pick up sounds from the environment so you can react to them on time.
- The sweat and weather resistance feature makes it practical for outdoor and gym use.
- The StayHear earpieces fit well even in wet conditions.
- Handy carry case is included.
- Very light product which helps with comfort.
- Sound quality is good.
- Only six hours of battery life which is shorter than other products on this list.
- Not very durable.
- Sound leaks out.
- Many users struggle to find an ear piece that fits comfortably.
You’ll love the stylish design and you can even pick from various colors. You’ll enjoy exceptional sound with these earbuds but only if they fit you well. Some hard plastic parts make them uncomfortable for certain users and only through trial and error will you determine if they can work for you.
Still don’t know what headphones to choose? Check out the best headphones reviews.
#5: JayBird BBX1MB BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones
JayBird offers athletes an exceptional range of options. You can use your BlueBuds for music as well as calls. You can even wear them under or over the ears. These different positions can lift the cord off the neck which make for more comfortable exercising.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Currently the smallest Bluetooth earbuds available.
- For this size the eight hour battery life is exceptional.
- Sweat and water seems to influence their performance.
- Not top of the range in quality so they quickly deteriorate in sound quality.
- Ear pieces don’t fit everyone.
The JayBird BlueBuds are made for sport scenarios and not for personal activities or work. You won’t experience exceptional quality when making calls so it’s not advisable to use them in a work environment. As with most earbuds you must make sure these fit you before purchasing the product.
#6: Apple Airpods Wireless Bluetooth Headset for iPhones
If you love Apple products these smallest Bluetooth earbuds on the iOS product list are for you. Remember that they’re specifically designed for Apple so you can’t easily use them with other devices in your home or office.
If you do get them you’ll be impressed. Even the case you get them in is powerful. It can charge your ear pieces for 15 minutes and you’ll enjoy three hours of additional music.
- Can be enabled and managed via Siri.
- The case can recharge the ear pieces with up to 24 hours of additional power.
- Exceptional sound quality even on calls.
- Pairing process is effortless.
- You can’t use these with Android devices.
- Expensive product.
- The hard plastic exterior can be uncomfortable to some wearers’ ears.
- You can’t adjust settings such as volume manually. You must use Siri which can be cumbersome.
- Not ideal for excessive or hard exercise as they can fall out your ears.
Apple invented an exceptional product in terms of sound quality. They are some of the best and smallest Bluetooth earbuds. Not much effort went into designing the ear pieces so make sure these units fit before you buy them. The technology and battery life are astonishing but it doesn’t mean other features don’t matter. Because of the high price tag these are only an investment if they fit with your lifestyle and requirements.
#7: Pkparis K’ASQ – Fully Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
These futuristic units may be what you’re looking for in the smallest Bluetooth earbuds. If you’re a sports enthusiast you may find them even more satisfying thanks to:
- Comfortable fit
- Waterproof design
The case also helps you enjoy them more. It can charge your ear pieces to have an additional five hours of power if necessary.
- There are three tips sizes. You’re bound to find one that fits your ears.
- Different color options enable you to align your earbuds with your style.
- 40% of passive noise is reduced so you enjoy clear conversations during calls. Noises are still perceived so you can react when necessary such as while driving.
- 10 hours of battery life after one complete charge.
- No wires at all which make them ideal for exercising.
- All Bluetooth generations are supported so you can connect to most mobile devices.
- No guarantee that it fits in all size ears.
- Manual and guidelines are counter intuitive and unclear on processes such as charging levels.
- The small units mean the controls on the ear pieces are difficult to use depending on your finger size.
- Some users find the rubber wing tip of the ear piece irritating.
This item on our list of smallest Bluetooth earbuds are revolutionary since you don’t have to use any wires. They do have areas that can improve such as the buttons and instructions for use. They’re focused on offering athletes an exceptional alternative and for some they will be the perfect solution.
#8: Wireless Earbuds, Soundmoov Truly Bluetooth Earphones with Charging Box
Soundmoov proves that you don’t have to pay extreme prices to get quality products. These Soundmoov ear pieces can be some of the best and smallest Bluetooth earbuds that will match most of your requirements:
- Quality sound
Why do we say so?
- Acceptable price tag
- No cord to get tangled in
- Earbuds can be used separately so you can share your music experience with a friend
- You can connect with two Bluetooth devices at once
- Three earbud sizes available so you can find the one most comfortable
- Compatible with most mobile and Smartphone devices including iOS models
- The case also acts as charging box
- Strong Bluetooth signal so you can keep your audio source or Smartphone in your pocket
- Some users report one or both earbuds drop connections from time to time
- Battery life is unusually short at 2-4 hours
For an affordable price you can get decent earbuds. You simply have to plan around the short battery life. These are the perfect earbuds to help you see whether you enjoy wireless features before you invest in something pricier.
#9: COULAX True Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth Headphones
These sleek earbuds don’t require any wires so you don’t have anything disturbing you from your work or exercise. The absence of a cord also minimizes noise.
- Recharges within two hours.
- Box acts as charger.
- They can be used separately so you can share your audio with someone else.
- Bluetooth 4.2 enabled.
- Maximum connection distance with audio source of 30ft.
- Low frequencies not well supported.
- Earbuds can’t be used while they’re charging.
- The battery life seems to be inconsistent.
Thanks to various size ear pieces to pick from these fit most people’s ears. You’re given some of the most comfortable and smallest Bluetooth earbuds that also emit quality sound. If you love your bass lines you may want to look elsewhere though.
#10: Bluetooth Headphones, Losei Dual Wireless Earbuds True Mini Twins Stereo Bluetooth Headset V4.1
This item is in running for the best and smallest Bluetooth earbuds because of the aesthetics and features. The black and red design is modern & stylish while the technology is on par too. You can connect these wireless earbuds with any mobile device including Apple products.
- Can connect with two devices at once.
- Recharges within two hours.
- The fit is practical for using during exercise.
- Short battery life.
- Connectivity problems occur from time to time.
- No volume control on the ear pieces.
These are excellent as long as the size and design fits your ears well. Once again you have to try them out before purchasing them. The soft material used helps for a comfortable fit.
#11: Wireless Headphones, Hiwill V4.1 Bluetooth Earbuds Sweatproof Earphones with Charging Box
Hiwill makes it easy to manage your listening devices. Though the battery life isn’t extensive on these earbuds you can recharge them in their case within 30 minutes. The case even provides 15 full charges on its own.
- Noise cancellation technology improves your call and music experiences.
- You can pick from five ear tip sizes to find one that’s comfortable.
- You can charge your Smartphone via the case too.
- Sound—especially bass frequencies—lacks quality.
- Expect a delay before a call is answered.
Users love these earbuds because the quality features are worth the short battery life. Setting up connections are easy and they’re fairly comfortable thanks to the various sizes available.
As mentioned the Hiwill brand comes out on top. Their miniscule size makes them easy to wear and minimizes the physical strain on your ear. You’ll love the price and the performance. We love the strong power bank in the form of the case which means you’ll never be without your music experience for long.