Noise isolating earbuds block out unwanted sounds. This is perfect when you want to focus on your thoughts or tasks. Your music is played with clarity as there is hardly any background noise to distort the sounds. For those of you who do not have much time to read here is a quick comparison table of what we think are the best noise isolating earbuds at the moment. Keep on reading for more detailed reviews.
|Symphonized NRG 2.0||$||3.9/5|
Ready for reviews? Here we go…
#1: Isotunes PRO Noise Isolating Earbuds
This earbud is intended to be used in loud environments. The 27dB noise reduction rating is ANSI certified. It’s OSHA compliant and can be used in the work place. Answering a call activates noise reduction too. This provides a clear call for all parties.
The Safesound ™ technology ensures the user can listen to music without eardrum damage.
The playback and standby time are 10 & 240 hours respectively. There is a built in battery that is rechargeable via USB.
Isotunes PRO is equipped with Bluetooth 4.1 and EDR. It’s compatible with all Bluetooth embedded devices. It also features aptX HD streaming audio.
Other features include:
- Heat activated comply foam earplug tips for superior comfort and durability
- IPX4 water and sweat resistant
- Ideal to use on a job site
- Blocks most sounds yet you can still converse with others
- It doesn’t leak sound i.e. no one can hear what you’re listening to
- Long battery life
- Bluetooth disconnects easily
- Can be uncomfortable
- Not strong structure
- At times they don’t stay secure in the ears as mentioned
This brand’s product helps reduces the sounds of heavy machinery or equipment. You don’t have to end your work day with hurting ear drums.
Find out the best headphones for music lovers.
#2: RHA MA750i Noise Isolating Premium In-Ear Headphone
This earbud guarantees high performance and durability. The construction is 303F grade stainless steel. The handmade dynamic driver provides clear sounds.
It’s specifically made for iPhones. There are six sets of RHA dual density tips for comfortable fit. All ambient noise is blocked.
You will find this helpful: 11 Best Bluetooth Earbuds Under $50 Reviewed
The unique aerophonic design is engineered to deliver high performing dynamic sounds. The shape of RHA MA750i is designed after the airflow properties of a trumpet’s bell. This delivers audio across a full frequency range and authentic sounds.
- Impressive and premium sounds delivered
- Every ear tips provided has a strong construction
- The cable is made of a thick rubber that won’t wear easily
- Balanced sounds frequencies
- Cord gets tangled easily
- Feels heavy
- The sound can diminish over time
- Can intercept with other frequencies and deliver a sharp noise as a result
This as an ideal alternative if your iOS earbuds don’t work anymore. The noise cancellation qualities boost the sound experience. You can listen to all your music in clearly.
#3: ISOtunes Noise Isolating Bluetooth Earbuds
This earbud is design edand tested to be 100% OSHA compliant. It’s safe to use at job sites that require noise isolation. The Safesound ™ technology protects your eardrums against loud unbearable noises
When working with machinery such as a lawn mower you’ll still hear music clearly. The background noise won’t make it difficult for you to hear the music.
The magnetic controls on ISOtunes allow you to play and pause music & answer and end calls. When answering calls the built in microphone activates the noise cancellation technology. This ensures voices are heard and delivered accurately.
- Its noise reduction rating proves to protect your eardrums
- It’s simple and easy to connect the devices
- Comfortable to wear for hours
- Bluetooth connection is reliable once it’s paired
- Earbuds need to be inserted deeply to experience the noise reduction
- Low volume
- Low battery life
- Not always secured in your ears
The IPX3 rating system makes this earbud ideal for hard labor jobs or exercise. The noise isolating features are so precise they help you remain focused and not be easily distracted by background noise.
Make sure to check out the top noise cancelling earbuds.
#4: Shure SE846-CL Sound Isolating Earphones
Shure SE846-CL blocks up to 37dB of ambient noise. No background noise will interfere with what you’re listening to.
- The kit has everything you need to enjoy quality sound
- Strong body material
- Comfortable to use for long periods
- Loud amp sounds
- Electronics fail easily
- No balance between sound notes
- Vibration noise can occur on bass tones
- Pieces don’t always fit ears as intend
Professional musicians helped engineer the noise isolating earbuds. They understand that background noise distorts the pure sounds of music. These earbuds were then perfected to deliver ultimate noise cancellation so you can listen to music clearly.
#5: Symphonized NRG 2.0 Earbuds
Symphonized NRG 2.0 earbuds are crafted from wood. They deliver a strong sound with a deep bass. The unique ear canal design reduces background noise. This enhances the sound experience you’ll receive.
The three sizes ear tips to pick from generate a higher chance that you’ll find one that fits perfectly in your ear.
It’s quick to connect to your device. It’s also simple to use when listening to music or taking and ending calls.
- High quality materials
- Well balanced sounds are delivered
- Noise reduction is impressive
- Arrives with replacement parts
- The cable doesn’t roll up easily because it’s thick
- Cord makes a lot of noise when it hits against your body
- They can be uncomfortable
- Not durable
If you prefer wired earbuds but can brace the tangles then consider Symphonized NRG 2.0. The wire is thick so it doesn’t tangle easily. When you’re in a noisy environment the noise isolating earbuds can be used easily. You can also read our reviews on Symphonized Wraith and Symphonized NRG 3.0.
#6: MEE audio M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s In-Ear Monitors
The six sets of silicone ear tips ensure almost anyone can enjoy the audio precision and sound isolating design. The tips are made with a foam which makes them comfortable to wear for hours.
MEE audio M6 PRO noise isolating earbuds are water resistant and have two detachable & replaceable cables. The stereo cable has internal braiding. This provides its strength and tangle free qualities.
The headset cable allows you to control your music and answer calls seamlessly. The earbuds are compatible with phones and tablets.
- Cord doesn’t deteriorate easily
- The noise cancellation is impressive
- The different size tips make it easier to get the right fit for you
- Needs to be broken in to experience the sound promised
- High end frequencies sound harsh
- Volume isn’t loud
- Flat bass
These noise isolating earphones are practical to use in places or professions where background noise needs to be blocked. They’re extremely durable and can survive continuous use. The replacement parts also bring the longevity you need in an earbud.
#7: SoundMAGIC E10 Noise Isolating In-Ear Earphones
The unique metal construction makes SoundMAGIC E10 durable. The six pairs of silicon tips make it easier to find a size that is suited to your ears. These tips are comfortable to have in your ears for hours.
The powerful bass balanced with the high musical notes provides a sound experience you desire when you’re in noisy environments. The noise cancellation characteristic ensures you only hear the crisp notes and vocals of your songs.
- Body and wires are very durable
- Balanced sounds
- Storage case protects against impact
- Long cord
- Earbuds can fall out easily
- Cord gets tangled easily
- Static noises can occur
- Lifespan is not long
These earbuds are practical if you want to do simple tasks such as riding a train. They provide the noise cancellation you need so you can listen to your music clearly or concentrate on work.
#8: Thinksound ts02-blkchoc 8mm Passive Noise Isolating Wooden Headphone
There are four sized ear fittings for Thinksound ts02-blkchoc. When you find the one most suited for you, you will experience noise cancellation that you’ve never had before.
The noise cancellation ensures you listen to your music without any background noises to distract you.
- Lightweight for travelling
- The body is strong
- Strong bass and clear highs make music listening enjoyable
- Ear fittings detach from the pieces easily
- Sound quality can deteriorate through use
- The cable makes a noise that can be heard through the earbuds
- The tips are hard and feel uncomfortable
The simple and sleek design promises to deliver noise cancellation when you need. The award winning sound balance ensures you can listen music in clear tones.
#9: MEE audio M-Duo Dual Dynamic Driver
The subwoofers give your music more bass and deliver clear vocals & instrumentals.
You can control the media and calls with the integrated microphone & remote. MEE audio M-Duo is compatible with Smartphones, tablets and other devices with a phone jack.
- Small and lightweight
- All frequencies deliver impressive sounds
- The music doesn’t distort
- Comfortable to use
- No volume controls
- Tips can fall out of ears easily
- Not durable
- Weak wiring
If you prefer music with a kick of bass then these earbuds are your ideal options. They block ambient sounds. You can listen to your music without any disruptions.
The Isotunes PRO Noise Isolating Earbuds are what you need if you want silence in noisy environments. They’re built to block the sounds of harsh machinery. The impressive noise cancellation features with balanced sounds mean you can have peace as well as enjoy your favorite tracks wherever you are.