It’s a common sight all around you. If you haven’t tried it you may be missing out. Yes, society is so consumed with technology. Not all of the features are a waste of time. If you’re a music lover, technology makes it easier to enjoy it.
Smartphones are used more and more, and they contain everything consumers love. Music too—earphones are the best way of enjoying music. You can listen to hit songs, podcasts or audiobooks wherever you go, and crowds and noise won’t bother you. These earphones also assist in:
- Making calls while on the road
- Listening to audio books or music
Now there’s an even better way of listening to all your audio. Wireless earbuds mean you no longer have to use cabling between your smartphone—or other music source—and your ear phones. This has various benefits:
- Less wiring means less tangling
- Fewer cables allow you to use these items in all weather conditions
- Use your earbuds while working out or playing sports
- Your music source can be anywhere on your body or in your luggage, which keeps it safer
But the moment a new popular item hits the shelves you’ll see many similar products. How do you know which one to purchase?
In this article, we will review SoundPEATS Bluetooth headphones. If you want an excellent set of wireless earbuds the SoundPEATS brand is worth considering. Still you’ll find various products in this brand’s range. Here’s a few basic features to think about:
SoundPEATS Bluetooth headphones only have value if you can use them for long periods of time. When you’re on the road you won’t be able to charge them.
This plays a role if you want to use them while doing sports and leaving your music source in your bag.
If your earbuds must enhance your practice you don’t want to be weighed down by them.
True music lovers expect their audio to sound good, otherwise it can be distracting.
Ear pieces invariably get dropped and they have to survive being transported in luggage or suitcases.
Find out how to get the best sound quality.
Your situation determines what your priorities are. If you’re using earbuds while working, you probably want an extensive battery life. This enables you to concentrate throughout the day. Where will you use your pair of SoundPEATS Bluetooth headphones?
While you think about these things, read through these reviews and identify the products that will best meet your requirements.
#1: The Best SoundPEATS Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds
This is the upgraded version of the Q800 model. The neckpiece with the controls fits comfortably around your neck. Since no controls feature on the earpieces themselves they’re light and comfortable to wear.
You can see the manufacturers tried to incorporate many practical features:
- These SoundPEATS Bluetooth headphones are sweat proof which is an excellent feature for working out or playing sports
- The position of the buttons is different than previous models. It’s now ergonomically placed at the side. You can comfortably reach and use the controls.
- Even when you’re not using these headphones you’ll realize beneficial features. The earpieces can connect to the neckband magnetically, instead of the wires getting damaged because they’re hanging free the units are safely kept in place.
All these features make sense for users in general. Here’s what sets the product apart.
- The earphones weigh only 4.58 oz.
- You can recharge the product within 2 hours
- You’ll enjoy up to 10 hours of listening. It can sit in your desk unused for up to 300 hours before the battery will die
- You can connect two separate audio devices; it will pick up both and the pairing processes are easy
- They aren’t very durable. Sound quality deteriorates over time
- Moving far away from audio source results in noise and bad sound quality
The manufacturers aim to offer you all you can dream of, and here are many practical features which other products don’t feature. Unfortunately, there is a question of quality; if you need earphones for tough conditions you may need to consider other products first.
Discover other high-quality earbuds.
#2: SoundPEATS Wireless Earbuds, True Wireless Stereo Bluetooth 4.2 Headphones Cordless Earphones Sweatproof In-Ear Headset with Mic
This is an impressive product because you don’t see any wires. These wireless earbuds simply fit around your ear instead of your neck.
No wires means there’s less chance of your earphones distracting you from your task. It’s also less likely the earphones can be pulled from your ears in a crowd by passers-by.
Here’s the best part of these earphones: If you want to share audio with someone, simply hand them one of the units. With no cords involved, there are fewer limits to how you can use them. You’ll also love these features below.
- The setup enables stereo sound options.
- Use one earpiece when you also need to listen for other things such as traffic
- Sleek modern look in black casing.
- Recharge time of only 90 minutes.
- Only 6 hours working time, which is less than many other products on the market
- Only a 10-meter range
The unit offers stable Bluetooth connections. You can use it for work or sports. There are no parts that will bother sportsmen while practicing. As long as they fit comfortably around your ears, you’ll love these earphones.
#3: SoundPEATS QY7 Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless 6 Hours Play-time Noise Cancelling Sport In-Ear Stereo Earphones with Mic
Manufacturers know they must cater to a wide audience. SoundPEATS makes sure anyone can enjoy excellent music because these earphones have two separate ear hooks. No matter your ear size these will fit you well.
The audio you hear will be clear as these are noise cancelling headphones. You may want to take one unit out when navigating through traffic as you won’t hear the usual noises you’re used to.
The design features a simple cable which connects the ear pieces. This affords a light, comfortable design.
- It’s extremely light weight at only 3.17 oz.
- Charges quick within two hours
- You can connect two devices onto one set of earphones
- iOS and Android compatible
- Different colors are available
- Only offers six hours of audio time
- Some users find the cable obtrusive and it may generate noise when you’re active
- Controls are hard to handle
- Despite various sizes many users find they easily fall out of their ears
Thanks to the noise cancellation feature in these earphones, you’ll enjoy uninterrupted audio of your favorite songs. Despite its dainty design, it’s mostly durable as your sweat won’t affect its functioning.
#4: In-Ear Headphones SoundPEATS B10 Wired Earbuds Stereo Bas Earphones Ultra-light Sport Workout Headphones
These are wired earbuds but they’re still worth a mention. If you’re particular about sound quality, a wired earphone may be a smart option. They don’t afford you the same movement capability, but what you gain is less audio interference that can happen with Bluetooth devices.
These earphones look sturdy but they only weigh 0.47 ounces. This is an excellent reason to try them out. Your ears won’t suffer under weight at all. Since the controls are elsewhere on the audio source. there aren’t excess features that increase the weight.
The 3.5mm jack is a standard item which fits most devices such as Smartphones and computers.
The product offers different earbud sizes:
The tips are very soft so they’re ideal for sensitive ears too. It delivers excellent audio even for low frequencies.
- The 120cm cord can be bothersome.
- The earbud design isn’t very comfortable.
- Not all frequencies are balanced.
If you don’t want to bother with syncing wireless earphones with your smartphone, these wired ear pieces may be your best option. Be warned they won’t solve all your earphone problems; you may want to look for more comfortable products first.
#5: Wired earphones In-Ear Headphones Noise Cancelling Earphones Stereo Earbud Headphones
These headphones are all about offering a comfortable listening experience. This is done by offering you two features:
- An earphone or tip
- An ear hook
The hook is supposed to help the tips fit better without falling out. They’re all available in various sizes so you should find one that fits your ear size.
What else did SoundPEATS get right?
- It has a built in-microphone to handle smartphone calls
- The 3.5mm plug fits on most devices
- The earphones offer excellent sound
This is not a wireless option so, the cord may be a bother during certain activities
This is another excellent headphone option, mostly because of the clear audio you’ll enjoy. Unfortunately, it’s not a wireless product. If you want fewer cords in your life, this isn’t the best option for you.
If you’re looking for wireless earbuds, the Q900 should be on your shopping list. It’s the easiest pair of earbuds to operate on the SoundPEATS product list. You’ll also love the comfort which is essential in sport scenarios. The manufacturer tried and succeed in meeting many consumer expectations with this product. Are your requirements met?